1. Completed application form.
2. Non-refundable application fee of $25.00.
3. A high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma. (GED).
4. One of the following criteria must be met:
5. Official transcript of records from post-secondary institution previously attended if applying as a transfer student. International baccalaureate graduates will need to present an evaluation of their degrees from World Evaluation Services.
6. Must be able to meet minimum fundamental abilities needed to perform activities required to obtain credit for education and subsequent employment in the field.