PLEASE NOTE: FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL REQUESTED INFORMATION ABOVE WILL DELAY THE PROCESSING AND EVALUATION OF YOUR APPLICATION.
- Be 18 years and above to enroll;
- A valid US government issued photo ID such as:
- US driver's license;
- Permanent Resident Card (Green card);
- US Passport or;
- Other valid US government photo ID.
- The School Application Form;
- A non-refundable application fee of $25.00;
- A High School Certification:
- High School Transcript from the United States,
- GED certificate from the United States, or
- High School or College graduate from foreign country, requires transcript be evaluated by WES (World Educational Services) or Globe Language Services.
- It is every applicant's responsibility to have your official transcript(s) forwarded to the Admission Office. OFFICIAL means a transcript has been affixed with a school's raised seal, or for high school students, by a school official's signature and must be sent directly to PSPNAH from the postsecondary institution that the transferring student attended and must be received prior to the student beginning his or her studies at PSPNAH.
- A non-refundable fee to schedule and take the entrance examination.