To be eligible for admission, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
PLEASE NOTE: FAILURE TO SUBMIT ALL REQUESTED INFORMATION ABOVE WILL DELAY THE PROCESSING AND EVALUATION OF YOUR APPLICATION.
- You must be 18 years and above to enroll.
- You must submit a valid US government issued photo ID such as:
- US driver's license.
- Permanent Resident Card (Green card).
- US Passport or.
- Other valid US government photo ID
- Must complete The School Application Form.
- Must submit a non-refundable application fee of $45.00.
- Must submit a High School Certification:
- High School Transcript from the United States.
- GED certificate from the United States, or
- High School or College graduate from foreign country, requires transcript be evaluated by WES (World Educational Services), Validential, Global Language Services or any other accredited transcripts evaluation agencies.
- It is every applicant's responsibility to have your official transcript(s) forwarded to the Admission Office. OFFICIAL means a transcript has been affixed with a school's raised seal, or for high school students, by a school official's signature and must be sent directly to PSPNAH from the postsecondary institution that the transferring student attended and must be received prior to the student beginning his or her studies at PSPNAH.
- Must submit a non-refundable entrance examination fee of $75.00.
- Must obtain a minimum passing score on the National League of Nursing Preadmission Examination for LPN as determined by the school.