The students who are accepted into the program must register for the scheduled program six (6) weeks prior to the start of classes. The following must be presented at the time of registration:
- A valid US government issued photo ID such as:
Nonrefundable registration fee.Tuition Fee, either full payment or the initial down payment per the school documents.
- US driver's license.
- Permanent Resident Card (Green card).
- US Passport.
- Other valid US government photo ID.
In addition, students will also be required to complete and/or submit the following either at registration or prior to the start of the program:
- CPR Certification.
- Criminal History Background Check Form.
- School Uniform for clinical site visits.
- Student Malpractice Insurance.
- Health Form (A complete physical examination including certain blood tests and immunizations).
- Vaccination Records for:
- Hepatitis B
- Flu Vaccine*
- COVID-19 Vaccine*
*For more information regarding possible exemptions, please contact the Admissions Office.
Please note that registration requirements may change at any time, therefore, contact the Admissions Office if you have any questions.